Thursday, March 5, 2009

Self Promotion Offline Tip #42

One previous tip that I have given before was to use tab flyers and post them around in public places such as colleges.  If you listened to my advice and went out to test it yourself then you would see that it definately works.  I went to a local college and posted a tab flyer in a bathroom stall to see how many tabs would be left after 2 days.  After 2 days, I came back to the same stall and found all tabs were ripped off except for 2 tabs!  It just goes to show you that tab flyers do work and people are interested in what I am promoting after all.  So go out and try it!

#42. Get some canvas tote bags printed up with your business information printed on it. Find a few ladies who are very active in your community and ask them to use your tote bag and give it to them for FREE under the agreement that they will use it every time they go out in the community for errands & events!


ZPT woot woot

No comments: