Monday, December 1, 2008

My Freebies Gallery of Proof

I decided to dig up some old pictures of mine showing that incentive sites are legit so all of you nay sayers can shut up your mouth. This is only a sample of how much I have received from participating in freebie sites because I deleted most of the pictures. If you're still doubtful because this pictures are old then I will post recent freebies that other people have received on here as well so you doubtful ones can eat your words again.

img3767hh5

Cyberpower PC from Freepay



img32336ap

PSP and iPod Shuffle from Freepay along with free T-shirt



img32732yu

iPod Video from Freepay



oc4fjh4

$535 Paypal from OrderCash4Free



untitled122dh

$100 Paypal from AnyGift4Three



untitledwp3

$60 Paypal from AnyGift4Two



get4friendscl3

$145 Paypal from Get4Friends

No comments: