Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Dawn of A New Year

The past year has been a wild and crazy year for the freebie industry. If you didn't know, I was on hiatus from the freebie world for the past year because I had other things on my mind at the time. However, for the year 2009, I am going to get back into the freebie world and make at least $10,000 in freebies! In my first year of participating in freebies which was near the end of 2005, I was very active in freebie forums and referral swapping for about a year. My activeness paid off because I came out with over $7,000 in free stuff! Hard cash, computers, iPods, PSP, you name it, I got it all for free. So my goal for next year is to bring freebies back.

SG2_200x200

Free stuff can be yours too



JennyWren has made over $10,000 in 2008!


What are you waiting for?


Happy New Year!


<3 FreebieGossip

No comments: