Friday, January 9, 2009

Self Promotion Offline Tip #2

In a series of self promotion offline tips, you will see that obtaining referrals is easier than you have ever thought! You may even realize that obtaining referrals is easy. Anyone can bring in referrals, but the hard part is getting your referrals to complete offers! If your referrals do not complete offers then you won't receive credit either which also means your referrals also won't be one step closer to their prize. Most referrals do not realize that there are a good number of useful offers out there for them to choose from. I for one was glad to have an offer like eFax because not only did I complete my offer but I also received credit for the offer thus making me one step closer to my free prize! Yes, I did keep eFax even after the trial because I needed a fax for my business anyways.

gadgets

Step One, Step Two, Step Three, Step Free



#2. When I stay at hotels & motels I leave a mini catalog, my business card & discount coupon and the mini coin canister for the maid! I put her tip inside the mini coin canister! I have gotten 3 orders by doing this!

Be creative when you leave tips for Hotel Maids, Waitresses, Waiters, Hair Dressers, etc. Don't just hand them your business card, make it memorable!

You can also buy cute little beaded change purses at your local dollar discount store!

Untitled1-2

Adylisa cashing out on Trainn

So much money! I'm getting jealous!

No comments: